Wednesday, October 27, 2010

QuaniChic Is Officially Launching December 2010

Welcome to QuaniChic...a blog with a little bit of everything for everybody.
QuaniChic will feature product reviews, makeup, hair care, weaves, wigs, fashion finds, new music, recipes, cooking tutorials, deals/bargains of the day, Ask QuaniChic, my favorite blog/site of the week, where to shop online, diet/exercise rants and/or inspiration...(lol....mostly rants about exercise..) and random vlogs about everyday life.

Hi....I am Aquana and once again welcome to QuaniChic. I have toyed around with the idea of starting a blog for the past year and finally decided to just do it!!  I would love to have your input on what topics you would like to see here as well as if you have a product that you would like to see reviewed here.

Please email me at QuaniChic@hotmail.com if you would like to be featured on QuaniChic...as stated earlier I would like to feature your websites if it is pertaining to a topic that is being discussed...

Also check out www.youtube.com/khandiapplez for my hair and makeup videos.

Email any questions for AskQuaniChic to AskQuaniChic@hotmail.com ....all submissions will remain anonymous....

No comments:

Post a Comment