Sunday, November 21, 2010

Elf Products at Target...

So I finally went to Target today in search of the $10 Elf 100 eyeshadow palette only to find that they were sold out. No need to stress..I found some other great bargains from ELF that will do just fine. I picked up a 32-piece Eyeshadow collection and The Beauty Encyclopedia (smoky edition) both for $5 each. Also I picked up a eyelashes set, which includes lashes, adhesive, lash holder, and lash applicator for $3. For $1 each I got 2 eyeshadow brushes, 2 defining eye brushes, regular/waterproof mascara duo, and some lip gloss (which I am currently in love with by the way)...so even though they didn't have what I was looking for...I came out with a lot of things that I wanted. Make your way to your local Target stores to try these chic, inexpensive cosmetic finds today!!



Hollywood lash set...stand, applicator, and adhesive included $3.00


Beauty Encyclopedia...smoky edition. 12 shadows, applicator, mirror $5.00


32 piece eyeshadow w/mirror and applicator $5.00


Eyeshadow Brushes & Defining Eye Brushes $1.00each


Mascara Duo, Liquid Eyeliner, Lip Gloss $1.00 each

Total Cost of products= $20.00+tax

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hi Quani Chic....

    Today i went to target and i picked up a few eye-shadows and brushes... i did get the Elf 100 Eyeshadow Palette.. and it was the very last one... So I pounced on it... lol

    I also got The Elf Beauty Encyclopedias The Neutrals Edition And The Smoky Edition...

    And some brushes.. There are a few things i am look for so i am on the Elf site... to see if i can find them...

    As soon as i find every thing i will take pics... and send..

    Thank you for the great suggest...

    Peace
    Floetic

    ReplyDelete