Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In A New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polishes...


In a New York Color Minute feature colors...Sidewalkers not pictured
 Whats up Chicsters?  Just coming on to share a quick, easy, and affordable manicure solution for you. So last week I went to Fresh Fest with a few friends and needed to do something really quick to my nails. Mind you it was 4pm and I still had to go home, get showered, get dressed, and get dolled up (hair & makeup). So going to sit in the nail salon was the last freaking thing on my mind...and just not in my plans...had to meet the girls at 7pm...and had to leave my house at 6pm to do so. Well what do I do about my nails you ask?? NYC cosmetics (which you can find in most drugstores and all Walmarts) has a great polish out. NYC cosmetics "New York Color in a Minute" line of nail polishes is AWESOME!!!! With just a basecoat, two coats of polish, and a quick topcoat....my nails were GORGEOUS! I paid $1.72 at my local walmart for this polish and the color I used is called SideWalkers #270...which is this great neutral gray color. The polish did not chip until about 6 days into the application so I was very pleased with it. So check out NYC's nail polishes for a Chic, Cheap manicure...



manicure using #270 Sidewalkers...and another purple NYC polish
 Click to visit NYC's site to check out the colors and other NYC cosmetics...
http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/index.cfm?item=561

Side Note...I have been wearing this color ever since then...I just change up the color on my accent nail (my ring finger) if I want a change.....LOVE...LOVE...LOVE this color!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Nothing like a good manicure from home. It's cheap and you appreciate the work more! Queen Helene's Insta-Dri is awesome for this purpose too... though they probably do NOT have that sexy gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ronnie...lmao! I like Queen Helene too. Im just in love with the gray tho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of keeping your nails neutral and switching up the accent finger!

    ReplyDelete