Friday, November 5, 2010

Ruff and Stuff with my Afro Puff.....Ayyyyyyy




Yup....that is me....no weave...no makeup. I barely recognized myself...lmaooo.


So I rocked my natural hair for exactly one week...mostly in a puff and a few wash and go's here and there...and I have come to the realization that I need to keep some sort of protective style in my hair to keep my own damn hands out of it...lmao. The whole week my mane was free, I had my hands in it EVERY five minutes. This was a personal challenge for me because for the first time in YEARS I actually went out in public with my own hair out...my own NON-RELAXED hair at that...now I'm not preaching that everyone should have natural hair....no. If you want natural hair do you...I do want to stress the importance of healthy hair tho...relaxed or not.

Anyways...back to me (ah-HA!) I just did a sew-in on my hair..pictures will be posted soon...along with a new YouTube video showing the hair..and later on today I will be shopping for some cute fall fashion finds...so stay tuned to see what I come up with. For now...I will leave you with a pic of my puff....my pride and joy for approximately one week...hahahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment