Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beyonce Inspired Leopard Eyes



Ok...so we all have seen Beyonce's video for "Kitty Kat" where she has this awesome leopard spotted eye look. Well I have been wanting to try this look for a while and after jamming B-Day in the car with my little sister one day I became re-inspired to do it. So here is my interpretation of Beyonce's look....
The original look as seen on Beyonce....



my interpretation of the look






I decided not to post on YouTube because this look has been done over and over again....but here is a quick vid explaining what I used and how I achieved this look. If you would like to see the steps...let me know and I will be glad to do a video for you....enjoy...and have fun with your makeup!!!! What other celebrity look would you like to see????


video

No comments:

Post a Comment