Another year of new and exciting products has come to an end and we are about to enter 2011..(according to the Jetsons, weren't we supposed to have flying cars and houses full of Rosies by now??) Anyways, I thought I would share my top ten beauty favorites of 2010 with you all. And you know how we do it here at QuaniChic.....Budget Diva Style...lol!!! Here is QC's list...in no particular order...
10. Wet n Wild Color Icon Palettes ~ once these palettes hit YouTube, and divas figured out that they were dupes for some MAC products....they started FLYING off the shelves!!! $4.99
09. NYX Jumbo Pencil in MILK ~ I could not have made it through 2010 without this product...great for helping eyeshadows to be more vibrant and last all day. $2.99 @ B.S.S
08. LA Colors Palettes ~ my favorites were Tease and Wildflowers....very vibrant colors when paired with a primer...and an AWESOME price...$1.25 for five colors!!!
07. E.L.F ~ Most of the E.L.F products were a big hit with QC this year...from the Minty LipGlosses to the infamous 100 color palette (I still didn't find one) ELF was undoubtedly my favorite line of products for the diva on a budget! $1.00-$10.00
06. NYC in a Color Minute Nail Polish ~ SIDEWALKERS...a great sexy gray color...I love, love, LOVE this nail polish. I purchased 3 more bottles since I first blogged about it! $1.72
05. NYC Mascara ~ SHOWTIME...I have been in love with this mascara EVER since it was sent to QC for a product review...I love it so much it replaced my usual mascara which was Rimmel. $3.99
04. Baby Wipes ~ Awesome for taking off your makeup...and they don't irritate my already sensitive skin.
03. HAUTELOOK.COM ~ ok I choose the entire site as a beauty favorite. I was able to purchase URBAN DECAY products for $2.00 each and I just purchased some Crown Brushes, an 88 palette for 40% off the normal price. This site always has different sales EVERYDAY and they definitely get the stamp of approval from QC. Also, you get a chance to earn credits by inviting friends to join the site....with their first purchase you get a $10.00 credit!!!
02. ZOYA nail polish ~ Zoya gets my vote not only because all their FB fans will receive 3 free bottles of polish on Jan 3rd (look out for the promo code..and make sure you are registered on zoya.com to redeem) but for their AWESOME color spoons!!! This is a great way to "sample" the polishes before you buy them. I thought this was especially perfect if you were trying to find a red polish or maybe match a polish to a dress or shoe. You can order the color spoons from Zoya's site for 5 cents each!!!
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!