Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sensationnel Lace Front Wig: SHANNA

Sensationnel LF: SHANNA Color 1B/30
Well..I have found my protective style for the winter months. I went to the beauty supply store with the high hopes of finding the FreeTress LF Wig Megan....and was out of luck. Well someone must have been smiling down on me because I ended up finding Sensationnel Brand's SHANNA LF wig....normally $59.99...I got it on sale for $29.99 (thats less than I was expecting to pay for Megan!!!) I got SHANNA in the color 1B/30 and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! Im going to have to go back and get another one cause Im about to ROCK this one ALL THE WAY OUT!!!! lol! Check out the youtube vid I posted for SHANNA and I will keep you guys posted about the wig...if it tangles, gets matted, and so on. Let me know what you think about SHANNA!!!










2 comments:

  1. That's a great looking wig you have there! It looks like one of my wife's beautiful Modu wigs! It really made you look gorgeous! About that style, I do remember styling one of my sister's Motown Tress wigs into a style similar to your wig. Yes, I style wigs, too!

    ReplyDelete