Sunday, February 20, 2011

QC Reviews: INSTYLER for natural hair...

As you all know I have been natural for 20 months now (wow) and loving it, but I have been wanting to try the INSTYLER for a while. I know you all have seen the infomercials late at night with the chick from American Idol and Celeb Fit Club using the INSTYLER on her hair and thought hmmm.... Well I'm here to tell you...IT WORKS!!! I was really pleasantly surprised with my results. I have a combination of 3c/4a hair and it really straightened my hair out!! I do recommend that you use a HEAT PROTECTANT of your choice...as well as deep condition your hair the night before...or the day of.  See my results below and also a demonstration video on how to use the INSTYLER featuring my normally TENDERHEADED 8-year old sister....(she actually sat still and didn't complain once)....

My INSTYLER results...before, during and after
Watch the INSTYLER Demo....


QC Rates INSTYLER 4 out of 5 stars. My only complaint with this tool is that I could not get as close to my roots as I would have liked. But my hair was really straight and it still feels very soft and silky.


JUST IN CASE MY NATURALS ARE WONDERING....I immediately wet a section of hair when I was finished...and it curled right back up....so NO HEAT DAMAGE...but I advise you all to use this product with the same caution that you would use any other heat related tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment